10 custom home building ideas for your new home.
- Make a first good impression with a stunning entry foyer with ideas lik high ceilings, open floor plans and artistic staircase. This will give your space a distinct look while making it more functional for keeping your things handy and organized.
- High Ceilings allows rooms to feel open and spacious so you never feel congested. It facilitates the cooling process, offering comfort during summers and improving your new home energy efficiency.
- For a new custom home, you can maximize kitchen space and increase its functionality by adding things like additional storage options, built-in spice rack, corner drawers and pullout shelves.
- Wood Flooring is a classic but a great custom home building idea with low maintenance, easy to clean and longer durability returns. Plus, the sleek look increases your home’s value.
- All you need is a room, large screen, surround sound, and comfortable seating to make a movie theater for your family and friends.
- Accent Lighting allows you to add style and elegance on specific parts of your house. Use recessed lights for cabinets and shelves, and wall lights to illuminate a staircase.
- Add Home Pub to entertain your guests in a more relaxed mood and a hidden room to add a private office, secret mancave or a secure storage space for your valuables.
Lastly, don’t forget to add a chef’s pantry, and an outdoor kitchen to have more functional kitchen space around your house.